Wood!!!

 wood work!!!
this is a maple butcher block and on top are two birch utensils and the bottom one is a london plane tree (basically sycamore).
I love carving spoons
some have some oil on them and some don't yet.
all of these are birch. i get it cheap because they sell it as firewood.
birch cup!!
i'm so happy to have gotten a piece of birch big enough to use for a cup. it's so much fun to drink out of 



SOLD
I've been carving these wood spirits with a crown of leaves to kinda mix in the green man theme. I call them 'Green Spirit King'
I don't know what kind of wood this is. i got it from hurricane sandy and i love it so much. i really with i knew. this is stained by the way. the wood is pale. 



My cat cookie in the back ground
This is another green spirit king and a better pic is below!
SOLD!


Comments